These saddest lines...

Por algum acaso do destino, eu encontrei esse poema no meio dos meus muitos papéis amarelados do tempo e com sabor de passado. Mas é lindo. Mas é triste. (tá, o original é em espanhol, mas estou com preguiça de procurar)

Tonight I Can Write
by Pablo Neruda

Tonight I can write the saddest lines
Write, for example, 'the night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance'
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings
Tonight I can write the saddest lines
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too
How could one not have loved her great still eyes
Tonight I can write the saddest lines
To think that I do not have her
To feel that I have lost her
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture
What does it matter that my love could not keep her
The night is shattered and she is not with me
This is all. In the distance someone is singing
In the distance my soul is not satisfied that it her lost her
My sight searches for her as though to go to her
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me
The same night whitening the same trees
We, of that time, are no longer the same
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing
Another's. She will be another's
Like my kisses before
Her voice. Her bright body
Her infinite eyes
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her
Love is so short, forgetting is so long
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her
Though this be the last pain she makes me suffer
and these the last verses that I write for her


Tecnologia do Blogger.